Cosmic Bowling: Past, Present, and Future is a teacher/parent guided English Language Arts lesson that is aligned to the Common Core standards.
Appropriate for elementary grades or any ESL learner.
• Define past, present and future
• Distinguish among sentences that take place in the past, present and future
• Identify past tense irregular verbs
• Write sentences using verbs from a word bank (over 200 words)
• Ability to screenshot their work and pass in to teacher
INFORMATION FOR TEACHERS & EDUCATORS (USA)
Learning Objectives: Learn how to differentiate between "Affect" and "Effect"
Grade Level(s): 2, 3, 4, 5
(Dependent on student level)
Common Core Standards
RL.3.1 Ask and answer questions to demonstrate understanding of a text, referring explicitly to the text as the basis for the answers.
RL.4.1 Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
RF.4.4 Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
L.3.1.e Form and use the simple (e.g., I walked; I walk; I will walk) verb tenses.